ABOUT XTREME LABS
Located in Toronto, Palo Alto, and New York City, Xtreme Labs leads the world in creating the best mobile, tablet and smart TV experiences for the most trusted companies across the globe. All projects are handled in-house by our talented engineering, design, business development, QA and U/X teams.
For client projects, Xtreme Labs starts with a client’s wish list and then employs a unique development methodology that promotes collaboration, customer involvement and flexibility. For internal projects, Xtreme Labs partners with experts in specific field areas (healthcare, advertising networks, education, etc.) and builds game changing experiences on smartphones, tablets, and connected TVs.
We challenge the conventional wisdom that speed and quality are opposing forces by always delivering on both.
• We provide end-to-end mobile lifecycle management, creating mobile solutions for the world's most important companies (see http://www.xtremelabs.com/clients/)
• We do great work with the world’s best clients and brands that win awards, hearts and are at the forefront of mobile
• We are located in the heart of downtown as a noted hub of the Toronto tech community
• We’ve got great benefits: catered breakfast, a great location, Apple TVs and Netflix subscriptions for full-time staff, plus full benefits (see http://www.xtremelabs.com/benefits/)
Working within the sales & marketing organization at Xtreme Lab’s head office in downtown Toronto, the ISR Manager will be responsible for leading the ISR teams and executing sales programs to enhance pipeline growth and sales bookings primarily in the North American market.
The focus of the Manager of Inside Sales is to drive the Inside Sales team (10+ individuals) net-new business through outbound lead generation via telephone, email and social media. Candidates must clearly demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to inspire and lead the ISR team across multi vertical markets in a rapidly growing environment.
Demonstrated History of Performance
• As both an individual contributor and sales leader has consistently exceeded revenue and margin targets
• Leads by example within the company and the market. Willingly rolls up his / her sleeves
• Able to effectively translate corporate Mobile Strategy to the sales organization
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead highly effective Inside Sales teams
• Ambitious, hard working, energetic, a motivator
• Able to manage people and align team objectives with individual goals
• Will make hard decisions on under-performing team members
• Analytical, understands macro and micro-industry trends. Well-developed conceptual thinking skills.
• Skilled at establishing the strategic plans and programs necessary to drive future sales and profit goals
• Able to integrate marketing initiatives which drive brand awareness and sales programs effectively
• Skilled at establishing competitive differentiation
• Experience leading the transition from transactional to value-add selling
Relationship Skills and Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Able to make decisions and comfortably operate in a team-based environment
• Cognizant of the importance of building internal relationships and rapport with BDDs and staff
• Polished presentation and communications skills, able to communicate effectively up and down
• Excellent networking skills
• Committed to individual development and an effective performance appraisal processes
Successful Candidate Attributes:
• University education Bachelor’s degree
• Requires 3+ years of related experience.
• Can point to success leading sales and cross-functional teams in target enterprise client segments
• Resilient, well-paced, but with a sense of urgency. Demonstrated initiative, able to work effectively within time constraints.
• Able to build and sustain relationships with mid-level and senior client executives.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, collaborative style, able to communicate effectively at all leve